At Virgin Australia we’re committed to our partners and our growth. Every year 1.2 Million Chinese tourists visit Australia and spend time in our beautiful and diverse country. Being a tourist in a foreign country, without knowing the language can be exciting, but it can also be confusing and frustrating. At Virgin Australia, we want to ensure our guests are treated with the very best care and experience that we can offer. We want to help them feel like they’re special, and we care about them. To do this we need fluent Chinese speakers in our business to make our guests journey an unforgettable one.
Our Talent Acquisition Team is now in the exciting position to be able to welcome a new team member on board as a fluent Chinese speaking Talent Acquisition Partner. This brand new role is dedicated to supporting our team to recruit the highest calibre front line staff, with fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and Cantonese.
About the role:
- You will be working across the entire Talent Acquisition team to source, attract, assess and engage with the highest calibre talent to join our front line teams.
- You’ll be a trusted advisor the Talent Acquisition team and help us source future talent to support our growth strategy.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition to design future targeted recruitment campaigns to promote Virgin Australia as an Employer of Choice.
- You’ll be heavily involved in working with our partner Airlines to develop reciprocal work experience opportunities for the future.
- You’ll be an experienced Talent Acquisition professional and have recent experience dealing with volume recruitment campaigns.
- You’ll be a fluent Cantonese and Mandarin speaker – written and verbal.
- You’ll have a desire to succeed and to provide the very best candidate experience.
- You’ll love working as part of a team and have a great sense of humour.
- We work at pace in our team and have high standards, therefore we need someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and is happy to get in and help out, no matter what the job.
This is a one of a kind opportunity and we’re so excited to be able to welcome this new person in to our team based at the Virgin Village in Brisbane.