Customer Experience Officer - Tigerair
Job no: 500739
Work type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Metro
Categories: Customer Service, Customer Experience
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
About the role:
The Customer Experience Officer is responsible for supporting various stakeholders with all decisions affecting the customer’s journey; they will play a key role in helping others by using their problem-solving skills and ensuring the best outcome to deliver a memorable journey for our customers.
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage of all aspects of passenger service recovery in the event of flight disruption and cancellations, in line with standard operating procedures and compensation guidelines.
- Offer exceptional customer service to support the Operations Control Centre, Frontline Team and Offshore Reservations Team with all decisions affecting the customer journey to ensure a seamless customer experience;
- Achieve operational and customer satisfaction KPIs;
- Ensure the effective resolution of complaints ensuring an optimal customer experience, including review of compensation claims within empowerment guidelines;
- Ensure company standards are maintained in the communication of flight delays and cancellations to both passengers and internal stakeholders;
- Review of claims for reasonably foreseeable costs under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and Consumer Guarantees. Ensure Reasonably Foreseeable Costs Guidelines are adhered to, with all claims outside of guideline to be escalated for review and approval.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will be customer oriented with a can-do attitude. You will be able to remain focused in a pressured environment and enjoy working in a close-knit team.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident
- Recent experience in an airline or customer service environment.
- Ready, willing and able to work a rotating shift roster over 7 days, including weekends and weekdays, public holidays and peak holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year and Easter
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for customer service and meeting customer needs
- Proven ability to problem solve and diffuse challenging situations
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be adaptable, resilient and able to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Demonstrated computer skills. Airline reservations systems, preferable.
- A high level of professional integrity and discretion
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
Customer Experience Officer PD.docx
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now