Telephone Sales Account Manager
Job no: 500730
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Sales, Account Management
We know what sets Virgin Australia (VA) apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
About the role:
The Telephone Sales Account Managers will complement the Industry Sales channel through targeting and conversion of retail, wholesale and group travel customers.
The role will focus on the growth of revenue for VA by selling to an identified B2B customer portfolio through the adoption of account management disciplines. This includes outstanding customer service, the development of positive relationships and selling the benefits and advantages of VA’s products and services in an office based telesales environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Develop, manage and grow a B2B customer portfolio via telecommerce
- Use your comprehensive VA knowledge on our products and services either by phone or webinars, to train consultants to be confident in promoting VA to their customers.
- Manage the portfolio via phone and engagement with existing customers to seek for leads / repeat business and growth opportunities
- Build future growth in customer portfolios by leveraging relationships and seeking retail, wholesale and groups revenue opportunities and client engagement
- To manage develop and consolidate travel industry relationships with intent to grow revenue
- Diligent in completing required reporting in a timely and effective manner
- Develop strategic business relationship with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver a continuous improvement to the industry
What you will bring to the role:
- Thorough knowledge of a GDS
- Proven selling and persuasion, competences preferably a phone sales environment
- Previous retail sales or group travel experience
- Knowledge of the travel industry, corporate and group travel landscape in Australia
- Experience in an inside sales role or travel tele-sales environment
If you are a passionate and solutions focused leader who is a strong collaborator, communicator and looking for the next challenge, then we want to hear from you!
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now