Job no: 500607
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management/Leadership, Consulting and Strategy, Business Improvement
Our people are at the core of our business. We have the best talent doing the best work of their lives with meaning. We know their continuous focus on the guest experience is what sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
Taking off is where the excitement lives. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Business Transformation function supports the Virgin Australia business units through (you guessed it!) the process of transformation, in order to ensure each division is meeting their strategic outcomes.
Following an internal transfer, we now have a rare opportunity for a leader experienced in Business Transformation to join this team.
In this role, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Communicating and promoting your team's value proposition by forming and maintaining senior level relationships across the Senior Leadership Team;
- Identifying, prioritising and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities to apply the team's analytical and business skills;
- Leading the development of the scope, approach, governance and deliverables for strategic, cross functional or complex projects undertaken by the team;
- Providing oversight of project deliverables, including the quality of insights created, the accuracy of analysis undertaken, clarity of messaging and ensure deadlines agreed with client business areas are met; and
- Coaching and mentoring your team, to develop and build a strong consulting and advanced analytical tool set.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold experience as an Engagement Manager or similar at a top tier Management Consulting (tier 1);
- You hold a background in strategy development and business planning;
- You hold demonstrated experience of working directly with C-level executives and building relationships with internal and external stakeholder;
- You hold experience leading, developing and coaching a team of experienced management consultants.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let's be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
Ready to spread your wings? / Ready for your career to take off?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now