Get to know us:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
Get to know the role:
As the Corporate Sales Business Analyst, you will provide the Corporate Sales division with insights to determine both tactical and strategic approaches to market. You will manage projects from initiation through to delivery in an autonomous role the Sales team. You will report to the Leader, Corporate Sales Strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide analytical support and data driven business insights to Leader, Corporate Sales Strategy to assist in the development of a long term strategic corporate sales business plan
- Develop and implement tactical corporate activities based on data driven business insights
- Agree realistic targets for new and ongoing initiatives to ensure delivery within agreed time-frames
- Where required, liaise with relevant business stakeholders to define and understand their challenges, opportunities, requirements and business processes with a view to providing an effective outcome
- Manage projects from initiation through to delivery if and when required
- Manage a small team of reporting analysts
- Assess and communicate the impact of issues and changes to Leader, Corporate Sales Strategy and all relevant business stakeholders
- Engage key stakeholders and build confidence across the business in your team’s ability to deliver quality outcomes
- Promote Business Analysis best practice within the team and continually seek new ways of improving work practices
Let’s get to know you:
- Advanced analytical skills with minimum of 5 years’ experience in business performance reporting, analytics and trend analysis
- Ability to work across all levels within an organisation and high level business stakeholder engagement experience (both internal and external)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – including advanced excel formula generation, basic macro functions, data display skills e.g. multivariable graphs
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to summarise complex analyses into clear, concise high level management reports
- Highly regarded: Strong knowledge of airline sales gained over a period of 5+ years
- Strong ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
What you’ll get from us:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long, so apply now