- SQL coding skills and commercial mindset required
- Wide exposure to different areas of the business
- Chance to make an impact
Tigerair Australia has one main goal of being the budget airline of choice for all Australians and remains firmly committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable, reliable air travel with friendly service.
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
About the role:
We have an opportunity available for a Commercial Performance Analyst to join the Tigerair Commercial team.
The key function of this role is to partner with a wide range of stakeholders to provide commercial reporting, data modelling and analysis, reporting solutions and project support in a timely manner. This role will be integral in implementing a robust data strategy for Tigerair by creating new and optimising existing reporting capabilities.
You will develop and maintain best practice systems and processes to ensure that anything from flight and ancillary revenue to operational statistics are accurately reported and interpreted to enable key decisions to be made.
To be successful in this position, you will have proven analytical ability and problem-solving skills, commercial understanding, a driven nature and a strong work ethic.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Significant experience with data extraction, manipulation and visualisation
- Proven SQL query writing and VBA coding experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Commercial analysis experience, ideally within Aviation
- Experience analysing and documenting user requirements and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to summarise issues and influence others
Although not required, the following are highly desirable;
- Previous airline experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with Navitaire suite of airline applications
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!