Job no: 500440
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Call Centre, Training
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centres (GCC) provide world class call centre services to our valued airline guests. Our dedicated team of phone agents assist guests with a broad range of enquiries and bookings. The team are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Advisor to come on board and play a key role in ensuring our agents are enabled to deliver the best possible guest experience.
As our agents are busy on the phones looking after our guests, we need to use alternatives to traditional classroom training. As our Digital Learning Advisor, you will undertake analysis of the learning needs, make recommendations, and produce awesome capability programs.
Your day will include:
- Making recommendations on the best way to deliver learning to the GCC team – it could be e-learning, podcasts, video briefings, microlearning, webinars, blended programs, interpretive dance….
- Getting creative! Develop good looking, interactive and absorbing learning products using a range of tools including Storyline and/or Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite, and Camtasia
- Designing fabulous digital and print collateral to support blended and e-learning programs
- Managing the learning offering in our LMS and SharePoint sites including reporting and compliance
Let’s get to know you:
- You’ll be full of creativity and imagination – we love new ideas and ways of doing things
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in either Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate
- Experience in developing non-traditional L&D programs such as micro-learning, learning campaigns, webinars, gamification, videos or podcasts
- Intermediate understanding and use of SharePoint to edit sites, create/edit site pages and manage content
- Experienced in e-learning management including SCORM course uploads, reporting & analytics
- The ability to manage your own time to ensure deadlines are met
It would great (but not essential) if you had:
- An understanding or experience with xAPI & data
- Adobe creative suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Camtasia
- Experience developing multimedia resources
- Experience delivering remote (web) facilitated training using Skype, Microsoft Teams or similar
- Airline, marketing or call centre experience
Occasional overseas travel to the Philippines may be an additional requirement of this role.
What you’ll get from us:
The chance to really flex your creativity and put your development skills to use, working for an award-winning airline. As a Virgin Australia team member, you will also receive fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
If you are passionate about learning and development and pride yourself on your creativity and digital skills, then we want to hear from you. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio so start pulling together your most impressive work!
Digital Learning Advisor PD.pdf
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now