Job no: 499316
Work type: fixed term, secondment
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Ground Operations
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award-winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at Virgin Australia, joining the project team to deliver Ground Operation’s new Workforce Management System. You will work in partnership with our project and business as usual teams to provide high quality training and assessment solutions, and play a lead role in supporting the system’s configuration and implementation.
As a Learning Advisor, your role in this project will provide the opportunity to apply your strong learning and development experience, along with your ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders to ensure we as a business are providing the most appropriate training and assessment solutions for our workforce. Through the project you’ll play a pivotal role in preparing our team for how we as a business approach workforce planning.
As a Champion of Better, you will –
- Have experience in developing and delivering training solutions for systems related projects
- Use your significant experience in the design, development and implementation of creative and innovative competency based adult learning solutions to translate our business processes to training curricula
- Draw on your project delivery experience and communication skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders across geographical locations, time zones and operational functions;
- Support in the documentation of business risk assessments associated with implementing our new Workforce Management System
- Co-ordinate project related communications
- Have experience delivering a technology based project within the aviation industry, preferable within an airport environment; and,
- Demonstrate an intermediate understanding and use of Microsoft Office and on-line learning development applications
For more information please see the position description below and if this sounds like something you would be interested in then we welcome you to apply now!
Position Description_Learning Advisor - Final.pdf
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now