Job no: 499315
Work type: fixed term, secondment
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Ground Operations
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a fast paced environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at Virgin Australia, joining the project team to deliver Ground Operation’s new Workforce Management System. You will work in partnership with our project and business as usual teams to define and document business rules and work processes, and play a lead role in the system’s configuration and implementation.
As a Day of Operations Advisor, your role in this project will provide the opportunity to apply your experience in a complex airport Day of Operations environment, analytical thinking and your ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders to ensure we as a business are applying best practice workforce management processes. Through the project you’ll play a pivotal role in changing how we as a business approach workforce planning.
As a Champion of Better, you will –
- Identify and analyse current Day of Operations practices to identify and document best practice for Ground Operations
- Configure best practice business rules in our new Workforce Management System
- Draw on your project delivery experience and communication skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders across geographical locations, time zones and operational functions;
- Document business risk assessments associated with implementing our new Workforce Management System
- Have Day of Operations experience within an airport environment; and,
- Have demonstrated experience in the use of Kronos Shift Logic, GOPs and/or other day of operations systems and operational decision making in a high pressure environment.
For more information please see the position description below and if this sounds like something you would be interested in then we welcome you to apply now!
Position Description_Day of Operations Advisor.pdf
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now