Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Working with Velocity is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
About the role:
Due to exponential growth in this multi award-winning program, we are now looking for an energetic Personal Assistant who can hit the ground running to provide high level support to enable our senior leaders to focus on business success. You will be vital in the coordination of Velocity's day to day business activities including supporting and improving administrative processes, working across multiple systems and assisting in logistics and event organisation.
As a PA, your typical day may include:
- To act as a trusted point of contact on behalf of Senior Leaders
- Preparation and processing of internal & external correspondence including letters & emails
- Creation of presentations, briefs and other documents as required
- Extensive diary management including coordination of meetings and travel requirements
- Coordination of workshops or other events including preparation of agendas and minutes, broadcasting and following up on completion of action items
- Booking and organising of meeting rooms; including technology requirements
- Handling and processing invoice queries, purchase requisitions and expenses
- General administrative duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and preparation of documents
- Other administrative ad hoc duties as requested by the team
What will make you successful?
- Your proven experience in a similar role preferably within a dynamic fast paced commercial organisation
- Your exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Your superior use of MS Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Your attributes of being trustworthy and your ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Being a self-starter capable of working independently and within a fast-paced vibrant team
- Your demonstrated passion to continuously improve administrative processes and procedures
This is your opportunity to join an iconic brand and a fantastic team where you will feel recognised and rewarded for your work, don't miss out and apply now!
Don't forget to follow Velocity on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/velocity-frequent-flyer?trk=top_nav_home