Technical Records Assistant
Job no: 499029
Work type: Full Time
Location: Western Australia Metro, Australia Wide
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines is the largest provider of Fly-In-Fly Out charter services in Western Australia and has considerable experience operating both Charter and Regular Public Transport (RPT) services to small and remote communities, allowing our guests to experience Virgin Australia’s award winning product and services across the regional network.
The success of the charter business is a testament to the specialist expertise Virgin Australia has developed in operating reliable services to remote locations and has assisted the Virgin Australia Group to be the most punctual airline for on time performance whilst continuously delivering an exceptional service experience.
About the role
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO) team is responsible for ensuring all VARA aircraft maintain regulatory compliance and high operational performance standard with safety at the forefront.
This position is responsible for accurately and effectively assisting in the processing of airworthiness records for all aircraft operated under VARA. Duties in this role include archiving airworthiness records, organising maintenance paperwork, carrying out data entry of work pack information onto Maintenance Control system and filing of all reference material that accompanies work packs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a team member wanting to further gain an understanding of our Airworthiness team and further develop administrative skills.
What you’ll need
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous working experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Previous administration experience gained in a fast paced environment
- Being a self-starter capable of working independently
What you’ll get from us
- Highly diverse and exciting creative role within a growing marketing team
- High exposure to senior management and an ability to make decisions and drive change
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre
This is your opportunity to join an iconic brand and a fantastic team where you will feel recognised and rewarded for your work, don't miss out and apply now!
Technical Records Assistance_PD.pdf
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now