We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
The Virgin Australia Holidays team are currently recruiting for a Product Coordinator to assist in the development of unique products, holidays and experiences for our guests. Once the product has been created, you will then be responsible for the implementation of the product, including:
- Loading travel product contracts into our tour operator platform and publish them for sale on the website.
- Website updates/merchandising
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing ongoing product details/conditions
Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar product coordinator/loader role within a wholesale travel company or a OTA website producer.
Your skillset will also include:
- Experience loading products, publishing them to the website and seeing them through to delivery
- Superior stakeholder management skills as you will liaise with contacts across the travel industry including hotels, across the region for access to key travel products
- Attention to detail – your eye for accuracy will ensure your able to load a product accurately in line with supplier terms to maximise revenue.
You will have the flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
What you’ll get from us:
Other than the opportunity to work for an award winning airline…
As a Product Coordinator, you will be immersed in the exciting world of travel products across Virgin Australia’s eco system – whether its destinations holidays, exclusive product, behind the scenes experiences, charters to new places or one working with some of our best partners AFL, Supercars and VAMFF. You will get exposure to some of the best travel experiences in Australia – and be a key team member to bring them to life for our guests.
As a Virgin Australia team member, you will also receive fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
Our guest’s experience is important us and we pride ourselves on creating experiences which talk to peoples passion points and makes Virgin Australia, top of mind and airline of choice. If you see yourself being the backbone behind the scenes bringing some exciting new products for our airline and guests, then please apply below.