Job no: 498739
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Information Technology
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
Virgin Australia is looking for someone tech savvy who knows the ins and outs of an airline booking.
Reporting to the Central Reservations Control Team Leader, you will be part of a specialist team of Systems Analysts who are focused on providing high quality support, and improvements to the core reservation and departure control systems at Virgin Australia.
Key to your success will be your proven experience using one or more GDS or airline reservation systems, together with your problem solving analytical skills and your ability to build strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
If you have previous experience working for either an Airline, Travel Management Company or Travel Agency, and a good understanding of one or more of the following areas, then we would love to hear from you:
- Fares and Ticketing
- TMC/Travel Agency
- Airline Interline and codeshare agreements
What you’ll get from us:
- The opportunity to work in an organisation committed to developing world leading and state of the art technologies
- A small and friendly team of subject matter experts, working with all parts of our business and partners on projects and new initiatives
- Full training on all the systems that we support and ongoing training opportunities
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options
If you are up to the challenge of working in this dynamic airline environment, then we want to hear from you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now