Junior Partnership Manager/ Credit Card Marketing Executive
Job no: 498691
Work type: Full Time
Location: SYD Grosvenor Place
Categories: Marketing, Velocity, Partnership Management, Loyalty Operations, Financial Services
At Velocity Frequent Flyer, the award -winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, we are shaking things up. With over 8 million members and counting, we’re providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world, to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking, and simply smart perspective to the way we do things.
What are we doing?
Our focus is to transform loyalty and to better understand and engage our members - we’re disruptors, innovators and change makers. In the past year alone we were pioneers of Adobe Campaign in Australia, the first to launch a Pay with Points and are continuing to deliver innovative member propositions with the launch of our recent partners such as Flybuys, Energy Australia and Bupa. Within the Financial Services team, we continually develop new product and partnership opportunities to deliver best in class propositions, giving our valued members more ways to earn.
About the role:
We’ve got an amazing opportunity for a Junior Partnership Manager to join our Financial Services team, specifically working some of Australia’s largest issuers of credit cards.
Picture yourself in the role: you’ll be integral and influential in ensuring the success of unique and differentiated strategies for individual banking partners. You’ll be responsible for executing those strategies through the ownership of end to end campaign management, including developing briefs, driving internal stakeholders to deliver on the brief, campaign planning, data analysis, reporting and delivery of marketing executions.
Other key elements of the role include:
- Working closely with the Partnership Manager to steer the partner strategy further and drive our partners to deliver on objectives.
- Adopting a partner centric, solutions focused approach and making recommendations on how the business can achieve member/partner/ campaign objectives in innovative and challenging environments.
- Analysing partner data and reporting, identifying and understand trends and insights impacting the partnership and preparing comprehensive partner reports on campaigns and other initiatives.
- Ensuring superior day to day management of Partners needs and activities
Who you are:
Sophisticated communicator and influencer: you pride yourself on driving decisions and owning outcomes for all parties involved. You seamlessly influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels and work on a mutually beneficial outcome.
Exceptionally organised: Organisation and multi- tasking is your middle name! Nothing gets by you and you love to make sure that you can manage yourself and stakeholders to keep on track.
Strategic: You drive strategic and commercial outcomes for the partner and for the Velocity business. You look past the here and now and focus on a holistic strategy that will drive revenue generation.
Naturally curious and creative: you have deep analytical skills, coupled with a creative nature. You work best with data based decisions and results and creatively interpret briefs with engaging and innovative proposals.
Passionate innovator: You champion better every day and have a natural passion to think outside the box and drive innovations. You work as a role model, sharing industry best practice and new ways of working with internal/ external stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- The instinctive ability to work within a fast paced, highly commercial culture.
- Strong experience across end to end campaign management.
- Solid stakeholder experience, resulting in successful campaign deliverables and uplift.
- Experience in data led optimisations and reporting.
- Loyalty, airline or marketing product experience
- Credit card marketing or rewards credit card product experience – great to have
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development.
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre.
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of the Velocity; apply now!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now