We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
As the Investor Relations Specialist, you will assist the Group Chief Advisor in the development and implementation of our investor relations strategy across business and investor community. Working with our CEO and Group Chief Advisor, you will formalise communications process, supporting all internal and external investor related communication issues. You will support investor relations framework to ensure best practice is delivered. You will manage key issues in the media, providing sound advice internally and externally on investor related issues.
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications ideally in Business, Commerce, Communications or a related discipline
- Proficiency in Mandarin, and English
- Translation of documents between Mandarin, and English
- Ability to work within a high pressure and frequently changing environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced computer skills, including proficient use of the Microsoft suite of applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Previous Investor relations experience or dealing with large Asian corporates
- Experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key investors and stakeholders
- Experience in producing internal and external communications material
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executives
- Strong knowledge of aviation industry (desirable but not essential)
If you are ready for your next challenge and ready to be a part of the Virgin Australia team then we welcome you to submit your application now! For further information please contact email@example.com