Job no: 498492
Work type: Full Time
Location: Australia Wide, SYD Grosvenor Place
Categories: Velocity, Loyalty Operations
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award - winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking, and simply smart perspective to the way we do things.
What are we doing?
Due to continued growth in this multi award-winning program, we are now looking for a technically savvy and performance focused Operations Specialist to join our brand new Sydney office.
About the role:
Picture yourself in the role: you'll work within our Loyalty Operations team as an SME and manage the design, delivery, and support of Velocity’s Commercial Partnerships related systems, processes and member offering. Working closely with Partnership Managers and their teams, your focus will be to on board and successful deliver new Velocity partners, the design and delivery of Commercial Partnership initiatives, BAU operations, partner maintenance, and the continuous improvement and uplift of systems and processes.
What will set you up for success?
- Your strong ability to translate complex technical topics/solutions to commercial audience
- Your strong experience with system architecture and back end web management
- Your proven knowledge of technical concepts and terminology
- Your knowledge of the Loyalty industry (preferred)
- Your superior stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Your high level analytical and critical thinking capability
- Your advanced use of MS Office (specifically Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development.
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre.
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of the Velocity- apply now!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now