Manager, Construction & Delivery
Virgin Australia is seeking a Manager, Construction & Delivery to join the Infrastructure & Property team in Brisbane.
The Infrastructure and Property team at Virgin Australia ensures that our operational and corporate teams are supported with access to required infrastructure, property and related services at the right time and at the right cost.
The team is responsible for infrastructure planning, commercial negotiations, leased property management, construction/delivery and ongoing facilities management.
Our services support the breadth of the Virgin Australia Group of companies, including Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Australia Regional Airlines, Virgin Cargo, Tigerair and Velocity Frequent Flyer. We are a key business interface for external parties in relating these services, in particular domestic and international airports.
As Manager, Construction & Delivery your key accountability areas as outlined in the position description are; Planning & Feasibility, Airport Infrastructure Development Management, Strategic Procurement Advice & Contract Management, Major Projects Delivery, Asset Management and People leadership.
To succeed in this role, you will possess or be able to demonstrate;
- Tertiary qualifications (Construction/ Project Management/ Engineering/ Architecture or similar)
- The ability to lead a highly effective cross functional team of Project Management professionals
- Experience leading the delivery of complex infrastructure projects
- Exposure to long term infrastructure strategic planning
- Procurement & management of building contractors and various forms of contracts
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Inspirational leadership
Manager Construction and Delivery v2 17-5-17.doc
For further information, please contact Amanda Dyson, Recruitment Specialist – Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org