Finance Analyst (Internally known as Junior Decision Support Analyst)
Have you just begun your Finance career and looking for your next step? The opportunity to join Virgin Australia's Finance Team could be the role for you.
As Junior Decision Support Analyst you will support the effective planning, analysis and advice provided on all financial aspects within the portfolio of departments. With a commercial focus this role will support the initiatives and processes that are in place to deliver the business unit requirements & targets.
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of management packs
- Supporting the delivery of budgets and forecasts to meet deliverables for the portfolio
- Maintaining a solid working relationship with Group Finance and key stakeholders
- Providing input into financial analysis, business cases and reporting
To succeed in this role you will possess -
- CA/ CPA or equivalent qualifications (or working towards)
- Commercial Acumen, solid understanding of business processes
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
PD_Junior Decision Support Analyst.doc
If this sounds like you – Apply Now!
For further information please contact Amanda Dyson Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org