Airport Commercial Specialist
Virgin Australia is seeking an experienced Commercial/ Infrastructure Manager to join the Brisbane team in an Airport Commercial Specialist role.
This area of the business is responsible for supporting a range of internal and external customers through provision of commercial and property services. This involves the acquisition of all goods, services, leased property, facilities, construction and airport access to support Virgin Australia Group's operations. This encompasses sourcing, contract negotiation, contract management and property management.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Airport Commercial, the key function of this role is to provide Virgin Australia stakeholders with support, guidance and commercial leadership relating to access to and development of airport infrastructure. In doing so this will ensure we deliver access to infrastructure necessary to meet operational requirement and measurable improvements to VA's cost base.
To ensure your success in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial acumen developed in an infrastructure, aviation or heavy industry environment.
- Proven experience in contract negotiation, contract formation and contract management.
- Tertiary qualifications with either a Business/Commerce or law focus and/or relevant work experience
- Experience in building strong business relationships with the ability to influence outcomes and agreements
- Problem solving skills enabling assertive and effective guidance to business stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills supporting high-quality delivery
If this sounds like you - apply today!
PD - Airport Commercial Specialist.doc
For further information please contact Amanda Dyson on (07) 3333 9665 or Amanda.email@example.com