With the significant growth and success of Virgin Australia Cargo, we have created an opportunity for a Decision Support Advisor to join our Brisbane Airport based team.
Virgin Australia Cargo offers more than 3,400 flights per week across Virgin Australia Group’s domestic and international flight network. We provide a range of services to major cargo distributors, corporate shippers and individuals moving anything from horses to flowers and even transplant organs.
In this role you will provide financial support, guidance and analysis to the Group Cargo business including reporting results, offering insights and advice. Because our team is small and dynamic, you will have the opportunity to work across varied finance responsibilities including;
- Weekly/monthly accounting processes
- Credit management of Cargo invoicing and billing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial support on projects and commercial contracts
- Engage, influence and build relations across all finance divisions and stakeholders
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in providing financial analysis and support
- Management accountant background
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced Excel skills in financial modelling
- Previous budgeting and month-end experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualifications, or studying towards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage, direct and influence senior level stakeholders
- Resilience and persistence
Decision Support Advisor MAY17.pdf
If you are looking to join an amazing brand and be a part of a growing and supportive team apply now!
For further information about this role please contact Jade Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org.