Convinced that strong leadership is key to outstanding customer service? The role of Leader, Crew Development (Sydney Based) is a pivotal leadership position, working alongside other Cabin Crew leaders to take care of their teams.
This highly visible role calls for someone with a strategic focus who will champion success at all levels, providing transformational leadership by promoting and demonstrating Virgin Australia's purpose and values to our large and diverse Cabin Crew team (100+). Your role is to inspire, engage, and empower the team, removing obstacles to service delivery and ensure they have the tools to excel in their roles.
This true leadership role will call on your ability to influence others, drive change and will appeal to those who genuinely believe that harnessing the potential of our people is the key to the overall success of our airline. Our Cabin Crew are our core of the business with a daily focus on delivering exceptional service to our guests to create the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
The role of Leader, Crew Development will be responsible for (but not limited to);
- Motivating crew through personal contact and the consistent application of company performance measures whilst appreciating and understanding the challenges faced with a transient workforce
- Delivering timely and tailored growth opportunities through engaging crew members in meaningful performance discussions
- Continual monitoring of On-Time Performance (OTP), recognition and engagement within our Cabin Crew team.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the guest service experience by leveraging ideas from crew
- Creating an atmosphere of trust and respect within our world-class Cabin Crew team
- Actively manage absences, leave, wellness and injury management
- Work alongside crew as operational cabin crew member 6 days per month.
This exciting opportunity is a chance for an exceptional leader who has the drive and determination to make a real difference. It's a challenging role and will require resilience and determination.
Operational experience is highly regarded but demonstrated ability to lead others and drive change is key. If your career goals are to be a positive and influential people leader in our business, apply now!
Position Description_Leader Crew Development.pdf
If you have any questions or require and further information please contact Jade Chapman, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org