Client Development Executive
We know that what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference. We are committed to creating a highly engaged and achievement orientated workforce where our vision, our values and our customer focus drive everything we do. As an equal opportunity employer, we’ve created an environment where people feel recognised and rewarded for their work. Each Virgin Australia team member has access to exclusive Virgin offers, an exceptional Team Travel program and amazing industry specials.
We now have a rare opportunity for an experienced Client Development Executive to join our Sydney team. Reporting to the Leader, Corporate & New Business NSW, you will be fundamental in managing and growing the market share of our existing B2B client base. You will focus on increasing revenue generation, building and strengthening client relationships and delivering creative solutions for our clients’ air travel programs.
This role is perfect for an accomplished TMC account manager who wants to make the switch to [airline] supplier side.
The day to day responsibilities:
No two days will be the same for you as you ensure that you continually achieve revenue and market share targets. You will also concentrate on:
Conducting strategic account reviews, ensuring clients deliver to their Virgin Australia market share and/or revenue commitments
- Researching and analysing client needs and opportunities as market dynamics change to maximise revenue opportunities within existing account portfolio
- Acting as the key contact and proactively managing relationships with key clients to ensure retention and revenue growth
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles encountered in the account management cycle or in the implementation of new clients
- Owning the RFP process for all accounts when required to re-bid, i.e. build and present the commercial proposal
Success in this role will rely on your extensive and proven high level relationship building and client management skills. What makes you stand out is your exceptional sales and business development skills, knowledge and experience, and your ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
You also possess solid:
- Contract negotiation and management skills
- Refined data analysis, spend analysis and reporting capability
- Sophisticated high-level interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working experience across a similar industry
- A genuine spirit to ensure overall business success for Virgin Australia and its clients.
PD - Client Development Executive - NSW Sales - May2017.doc
The Virgin Australia group of airlines prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we’re always looking for new members to join our award-winning team. Don’t miss your chance - apply now!
For further information please contact Amanda Dyson - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org