Customer Experience Architect / CRM Consultant
Job no: 497956
Work type: Full Time
Location: SYD Grosvenor Place
Categories: Marketing, Velocity, Data/ Analytics, Digital
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award - winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking, and simply smart perspective to the way we do things.
What are we doing?
We’re going through a ground-breaking digital transformation and focusing on our customer experience (CX) and engagement with our 8 million members. We’re working collaboratively at the intersection of our Torque Data scientists, Marketing and Digital teams to orchestrate and automate highly personalised, cross-channel, content-led experience, that delight and engage Velocity members, maximise the value exchange and drive revenue and profit growth.
About the role:
We’ve got a permanent full time opportunity for a Customer Experience and CRM Architect to join our Sydney team.
Picture yourself in the role: You’ll be responsible for designing end-to-end customer journeys and experiences that feed a prioritised pipeline of commercially-focused, business cased CRM and CX initiatives. Your role will be critical in providing consultative input for major new partner launches, major campaigns and projects.
Your focus will be:
- Analysing customer data, research and insights to understand and empathise with our members, then using design-led thinking to architect new customer journeys and experiences.
- Collaborating and leading within agile, virtual, cross-functional teams to orchestrate the implementation of multi-channel, content-led marketing automation that makes optimal use of technology.
- Championing the application of marketing technologies in delivering CRM and CX solutions; developing as a subject matter expert in the application of marketing technology.
Who you are:
Consultative and Dynamic: you thrive in a fast paced agile environment, focussing on commercial outcomes and delivering on business objectives.
Investigative, methodical and analytical: you identify, investigate, and manage end to end processes. You enjoy pro-actively working with stakeholders and understanding their requirements to deliver best in class solutions.
Visionary, curious and imaginative: you’re deeply passionate about the customer lifecycle and designing, implementing and optimising customer journey-based marketing. You bring it to life!
Passionate collaborator: thriving in fast paced environments, you enjoy managing stakeholders and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
Sophisticated communicator, problem solver and influencing skill: you pride yourself on driving decisions and owning a commercial outcome for all parties involved.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in using marketing technologies such as the Adobe or Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- 5+ years of experiences using analytical customer relationship management (CRM), digital and loyalty marketing techniques to drive commercial outcomes.
- Experience in planning, executing and optimising integrated/cross-channel marketing campaigns including automated campaigns.
- Exposure to project management principles and working in an agile environment.
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming Australia’s most-loved loyalty program. Apply now!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now